Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 29 AUGUST 2022
Register now for webinar on trade marks in China
The MARQUES China Team will host a webinar on recent trade mark and related developments in China on 14 October 2022, from 10:00 CET to 11:30 CET.
The webinar will be an invaluable opportunity to get practical answers to some of the key trade mark questions in the country.
It will cover topics including:
- The new Chinese trade mark examination guidelines, effective from 1 January 2022;
- CNIPA’s listed 10 general illicit trademark acts;
- The attitude of CNIPA and the courts to letters of consent and co-existence agreements;
- Actions against bad-faith filing and the leading cases of monetary punishment; and
- Heavier criminal punishments for trade mark-related offences.
The webinar will be moderated by Ms Julia Zhong (Lee and Li – Leaven IPR Agency Ltd) and the speakers will be Mr Tingxi Huo (Chofn IP), Ms Ling Zhao (CCPIT Patent and Trademark Law Offices) and Mr Zhigang Zhu (Wanhuida Intellectual Property), all members of the China Team.
The speakers will present on each of the topics and there will be time for questions from the audience.
Registration is €100 (MARQUES members) or €135 (non-members) and is available online here.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 08.55
China Team, webinar, ,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive