MONDAY, 4 SEPTEMBER 2017
Issue 80 of the HouseMARQUES newsletter is now available - you can read it online here.
Articles in this issue include:
- How to download the new app to get the most out of the Annual Conference.
- More information on the MARQUES/USPTO/WIPO events on designating the US under the Madrid System, which take place in Paris, Milan and Madrid later this month.
- How to share your views on trade secrets.
- Full details of the Meet the Judges event in Munich on 27th October.
- A Field Note from David Fyfield of the IP Emerging Issues Team on a mark that was found to be offensive.
- The AG Opinion in the Champagner Sorbet case analysed by Karin Lochner of the GI Team.
- Latest news from EUIPO and WIPO.
You can read the full archive of issues of HouseMARQUES going back to 2011 on the MARQUES website here.
0 Comments Post a comment