The blog for design law, in Europe and worldwide. This weblog is written by a team of design experts and fans. To contribute, or join us, or for any other reason, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 5 MARCH 2018
February 2018 issue of HouseMARQUES
The latest issue of the HouseMARQUES newsletter is now available to read on the MARQUES website.
Articles in this issue include:
- Hague Agreement seminar in Copenhagen: coming up on 15 March
- What do you think of when you say “Málaga”? – by members of the MARQUES GI Team
- Field Notes from the Outer Borders: Mother Teresa’s sari – by Adrian Smith of the IP Emerging Issues Team
- Record year for EUTM applications
- Infringement of tyres and batteries costs €2.4 bn a year
- World IP Day: Women in innovation and creativity
- GI report reveals diverse picture – by Paulo Monteverde of the GI Team
MARQUES members receive each issue of HouseMARQUES by email before the end of the month. If you are not already a member, find out about the other benefits of joining MARQUES here.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 16.58
HouseMARQUES, Hague Agreement, Mother Teresa, World IP Day,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 99 Archive