The blog for design law, in Europe and worldwide. This weblog is written by a team of design experts and fans. To contribute, or join us, or for any other reason, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we all are...
THURSDAY, 1 FEBRUARY 2018
January 2018 issue of HouseMARQUES now available
The latest issue of the HouseMARQUES newsletter has been published and is available for members to read here.
Included in this month's issue are articles on:
- Scammers jailed over misleading invoices
- Scandalous marks: a global guide
- Book now for Spring Team Meeting
- New study on GIs
- IP Key China project to support EU firms in China
- Latest news from EUIPO
- Field Notes: Play-Doh applies for rare smell mark in US
- New GI/TSG emblem in Turkey
- Big trade mark changes proposed in Argentina
- Coming soon: Hague Workshop and Social Media Webinar
- Latest Hague Agreement developments
The next issue of HouseMARQUES will be emailed to members before the end of February.
If you are not yet a member and would to enjoy all MARQUES benefits, membership starts at just €370 so do consider joining.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 17.07
HouseMARQUES, Hague Agreement,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 99 Archive