Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
WEDNESDAY, 19 APRIL 2023
Madrid System webinars, Spring 2023
WIPO has published details of its Spring 2023 webinars on the Madrid System. The webinars are hosted by WIPO experts and are available in seven languages.
The webinars take place on various dates during April, May and June. Topics include:
- The Madrid System Online Services – eMadrid (in Spanish, French, Russian, Korean and Japanese)
- Protecting your Trademark Abroad: A Beginner's Guide to the Madrid System and IP Tools for SMEs (in Russian, English, Spanish and French)
- Filing international trademark applications (in Russian and Chinese)
- Avoiding common mistakes and correcting errors in your international trademark registration (in Korean, Japanese and Chinese)
- Paying fees of the Madrid System (English)
To check the webinar dates, find out more and register, please visit WIPO’s website. Recordings of past webinars are also available, and you can send in specific questions or requests for future webinars.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 15.13
Webinar, WIPO, Madrid System,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive