Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Click here subscribe for free.
Who we all are...
WIPO Symposium on Trade Secrets and Innovation 2022
Class 46 readers may be interested in the Symposium on Trade Secrets and Innovation, which WIPO is hosting on 23 and 24 May.
The Symposium will cover the roles of trade secret systems in supporting innovation and knowledge sharing in a rapidly changing innovation ecosystem, increasingly driven by digital information.
It will be held in a hybrid format, and you can choose whether to attend in Geneva or virtually. The working languages will be English, French and Spanish.
WIPO says the Symposium will address:
- The role and impact of trade secrets on innovation policies and strategies today;
- Balancing legitimate interests in the trade secret system;
- Trade secrets and data – scope of protection and implications;
- Trade secrets in the international/cross-border environment;
- Generation and licensing of trade secrets in business strategies – trade secret management for innovation and sharing of knowledge;
- Trade secrets in development and dissemination of medical technologies
- Trade secret enforcement and defence against allegation of trade secret misappropriation.
Representatives of WIPO member states, accredited IGOs and NGOs can register online. Other participants (including IP professionals, academics and businesspeople) can submit an expression of interest form if they would like to attend. WIPO will then contact you directly to confirm registration. The deadline is 6 May.
Find out more about the programme, speakers and topics on WIPO’s website here. Picture from WIPO’s website.Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 11.53
Tags: trade secrets, WIPO, innovation,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...