Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
THURSDAY, 3 MARCH 2022
Read the February 2022 issue of HouseMARQUES
The latest issue of the HouseMARQUES newsletter is now available to read on the MARQUES website.
This issue includes articles on the following:
- The upcoming MARQUES Spring Meeting in Barcelona
- The latest episode of the Talking MARQUES podcast, covering trade marks and artificial intelligence
- The recent webinar on trade mark specifications in China, the EU and US (pictured)
- A new report on company names in Poland published by the Unfair Competition Team
- The Anti-Counterfeiting and Parallel Trade Team’s regular update from the EUIPO Observatory
- Summaries of 2021 statistics from EUIPO and WIPO
- Reports, with links, of five decisions from the EU General Court
- Details of the EUIPO Customer Satisfaction Survey
- News of the new English version of the INPI (France) Law Journal
You can read this issue, and previous issues, of HouseMARQUES on the website here.
MARQUES members can receive each HouseMARQUES issue by email as soon as it is published: to do so, log on to My Account and tick the relevant box.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 18.36
HouseMARQUES, Spring Meeting, EUIPO, WIPO,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive