Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 2 NOVEMBER 2020
October 2020 issue of HouseMARQUES now available
|MARQUES took part in the EUIPO User Group Meeting in October - read more in HouseMARQUES
The latest issue of the HouseMARQUES newsletter has been published and includes articles on Team activities, upcoming events, Brexit, CJEU cases and more
Members should have received the newsletter by email. You can also access it on the MARQUES website.
You can always update your mailing preferences on the “My Account” page of the website, to receive emails regarding blog posts, events, updates and newsletters.
This issue of HouseMARQUES includes:
- Details of four MARQUES Corporate Meetings planned during 2021
- A report on MARQUES’ participation in the Madrid Working Group in October
- Latest information on Brexit guidance by Roland Mallinson, Chair of the MARQUES Brexit Task Force
- Details of new reports published by EUIPO and the European Commission, with comments from the AMRQUES Anti-Counterfeiting and Parallel Trade Team
- Summaries of three recent CJEU cases – on colour combinations, Testarossa parts and services, and Lionel Messi
- Madrid Protocol tips in Canada – by Shannon Young and Sanjukt Tole of the International Trade Mark Law and Practice Team
To find out more about HouseMARQUES, and to suggest topics/articles for inclusion, please contact the MARQUES editor by email.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 09.02
HouseMARQUES, Brexit, CJEU, Madrid Working Group,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive