Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
THURSDAY, 18 JUNE 2020
Virtual round table: brands in a time of crisis
MARQUES is hosting a virtual round table on how brands respond to events such as the COVID-19 pandemic and the Black Lives Matter protests.
It will include speakers with a range of perspectives who will address topics such as: the effect of crises on brand value; filing and enforcement trends; the pros and cons of taking a political stand; and tips on managing your reputation. They will also discuss how different brands have reacted to recent events around the world.
The round table will take place on 25 June, starting at 4pm Central Europe time.
The speakers are:
- Mark Devaney - Clyde & Co LLP (Chair of the MARQUES Intellectual Asset Management Team)
- Marlou van de Braak - Heineken International B.V (Member of the MARQUES Famous & Well Known Marks Team)
- Catherine Farrelly, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz (Member of the MARQUES Brands and Marketing Team)
- Lydia Gobena, Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu, PC (Chair of the MARQUES Famous & Well Known Marks Team)
- Robert Guthrie, Osborne Clarke (Chair of the MARQUES European Trade Mark Law and Practice Team)
- Alexander Fink, Kekst CNC
The virtual round table is free to members and €50 for non-members: you can register here.
A limited number of free places are available for non-member brand owners: if you are eligible, please email email@example.com with your details to request a voucher.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to all those taking part after it has concluded.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 10.38
COVID-19, Black Lives Matter, virtual round table,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive