Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
FRIDAY, 31 MAY 2019
EUIPO webinars in June 2019
The EUIPO Academy is hosting the following webinars on Tuesdays during June:
- Interacting with Devices in the Digital Era: Protecting the IP from the EPO and EUIPO perspectives (4 June, 10:00 am)
- Interplay between trade marks, trade names and domain names in the context of enforcement of rights (4 June, 1:00 pm)
- An empirical analysis of the design case law of the EU Member States (11 June, 10:00 am)
- Formality requirements of certification marks (regulation of use) (11 June, 11:30 am)
- Filing of evidence according to Article 55(2) EUTMDR (18 June, 10:00 am)
- Decisions of the Trimester of the GC and the CJEU (25 June, 10:00 am)
- The new IP Enforcement Portal (25 June, 11:30 am)
All these webinars will be in English and can be viewed live or recorded (from two days after broadcast). You can sign up online for free.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 14.08
EUIPO, Academy, webinars,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive