Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
FRIDAY, 29 MARCH 2019
EUIPO webinars in April 2019
The following webinars will be hosted by EUIPO on Tuesdays in April:
- The impossible slogan or How to Kill a slogan? (2 April, 10 am)
- Money Laundering and Copyright Piracy (9 April, 10 am)
- Personal Data in the EUIPO Trade Mark and Design Tasks (16 April, 10am)
- Generic Trade Marks (16 April, 11 am)
- IP and Sport (30 April, 10 am)
Note that all these webinars are conducted in English and are categorised as “Advanced”.
There is no webinar scheduled on 23 April.
Find out more and join the webinars on the EUIPO Academy website. You can also view recorded webinars here.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 10.33
EUIPO, Academy, webinars,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive