Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
SUNDAY, 24 FEBRUARY 2019
Forthcoming webinars from EUIPO and WIPO
The following webinars are scheduled to be hosted by the EUIPO Academy next month:
- Design decisions of the Boards of Appeal (5 March)
- Decisions of the Trimester of the EUIPO Boards of Appeal (12 March)
- Decisions of the Trimester of the GC and the CJEU (19 March)
- The significance of the ‘Socialistic Brands’ within the Trade Mark System (26 March)
All these webinars start at 10:00 am Central European Time, are in English and are categorised as "Advanced". They can be accessed live here. Archived versions of recorded webinars are also available.
WIPO is hosting the following webinars on the Madrid System:
- How to handle a Provisional Refusal of Protection (27 February, 4:00 pm CET, English)
- How to use the Madrid Goods & Services Manager to help you with the goods and services aspects of your International Application (27 March, 2:30 pm CET, French)
- How to make the most of Madrid Portfolio Manager (29 April, 4:00 pm CET, English)
Find out more and register for the WIPO webinars here.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 17.46
webinars, EUIPO, WIPO, Madrid System,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive