Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
FRIDAY, 21 DECEMBER 2018
Madrid Highlights features JPO
WIPO has published a special edition of Madrid Highlights, focusing on the Japan Patent Office (JPO). According to WIPO: “The aim of this special edition is to enlighten users of the Madrid System on the procedures of the JPO that they need to be aware of when designating Japan.”
The contents includes:
- Checklist for the Completion of the MM2 Form
- Declarations and Notifications
- Registration Procedure
- Total Provisional Refusal
- Response to Provisional Refusal – Limitation (MM6 Form)
- Response to Provisional Refusal – Challenging the Provisional Refusal (Through a Local Representative)
- Second Part of Individual Fee
- Special Types of Marks
- Description of the Mark
- Use of Similar Group Codes
- Intention to Use the Mark
- About the JPO
Find out more here and download the full issue of Madrid Highlights here.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 15.06
Madrid System, JPO, WIPO, Japan,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive