Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 1 OCTOBER 2018
EUIPO Tuesday webinars during October 2018
The EUIPO Academy is hosting the following webinars during October:
- Restitutio in integrum and continuation of proceedings (English, advanced level) – presented by Kate Hogan of ICLAD: 2 October from 10.00 am to 11.00 am.
- Geographical names pursuant to article 7(1)(c) EUTMR (English, advanced) – presented by Christoph Bartos of the Boards of Appeal: 9 October from 10.00 am to 11.00 am.
- Study on legislative measures related to online IPR infringements (English, advanced) – presented by Holger Kunz of the Observatory: 9 October, 11.30 am to 12 noon.
- Originalidad y Propiedad Intelectual ¿Ángel o demonio? (Spanish, advanced) – presented by Gabriel Marin of Clarke, Modet & Co – 16 October, 10.00 am to 11.00 am
- EDB for customs – NICE Classification and scope of protection (English, intermediate) – presented by Thom Kearley Clark , Operations Department – 16 October, 11.30 am to 12 noon
- EUIPO New Guidelines – Designs (English, advanced) presented by Stephane Hanne of ICLAD – 23 October from 1000 am to 10.30 am.
- Mediation and Conciliation (English, intermediate) presented by Gordon Humphreys of the Boards of Appeal – 23 October, 11.30 am to 12 noon
- Assessment of the deceptive character, Art. 7(1)(g) EUTMR (English, advanced) presented by Ruxandra Manea of the Boards of Appeal – 30 October, 10.00 am to 11.00 am.
- Case law database (English, intermediate) presented by a member of the Boards of Appeal – 30 October, 11.30 am to 12 noon.
Anyone interested can join any of the webinars. Find out more at the Academy’s Learning Portal.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 11.34
Webinar, EUIPO, Academy,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive