Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
WEDNESDAY, 4 JULY 2018
June 2018 issue of HouseMARQUES
The latest issue of the HouseMARQUES newsletter is now available to read on the MARQUES website.
This issue includes:
- MARQUES hosts CTA delegation in Netherlands and UK - report and pictures
- Hague Agreement seminar in London
- Judges Meeting in Belgrade
- Meet the Judges in Stockholm - register now!
- MARQUES comments on EU copyright reform
- Swedish scamming decision now final
- MoU signed at Blockathon
- Synthesis report published for World AntiCounterfeiting Day
Read the latest issue here and see the archive of all issues here.
For full access to the MARQUES website and to be notified when newsletters are published, become a MARQUES member. Members also benefit from discounted rates to attend the Annual Conference.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 20.25
HouseMARQUES, CTA, Hague,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive