Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 4 JUNE 2018
EUIPO webinars during June 2018
It is a busy month for EUIPO Academy Tuesday webinars. The following topics are scheduled:
- Customs IP Enforcement - tips for rights holders (Intermediate, English) - 5 June, 11.30 am
- Unitary character of EUTM (Advanced, English) - 12 June, 10.00 am
- Solicitud en línea de Inspecciones y Legalizaciones (Intermediate, Spanish) - 12 June, 11.30 am
- Decisions of the Trimester of the EUIPO Boards of Appeal (Advanced, English) - 19 June, 10.00 am
- GIs as a basis of opposition (Intermediate, English) - 19 June, 11.30 am
- Decisions of the Trimester of the GC and the CJEU (Advanced, English) - 26 June, 10.00 am
- Distinctiveness of colour marks (Advanced, English) - 26 June, 11.30 am
Find out more about the webinars, join them live or listen again on the EUIPO Academy Learning Portal.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 22.13
EUIPO, Academy, webinars,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive