Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 5 MARCH 2018
EUIPO webinars during March 2018
The EUIPO Academy is presenting the following webinars this month. All webinars are held on Tuesdays and start at 10am CET:
- 6 March: Use of a trade mark in a form different than the registration – recent case law and principles (Speaker: Luca Rampini – ICLAD; Level: Advanced)
- 6 March: SMEs, defend your rights (Blanca Arteche and Bente Waldstrom – Observatory; Intermediate)
- 13 March: Colour combinations: getting back to WYSIWYG (Roland Mallinson – Taylor Wessing and MARQUES; Advanced)
- 13 March: Decisions of the Trimester of the EUIPO Boards of Appeal (Christoph Bartos – Boards of Appeal; Advanced)
- 20 March: Calculation of Proof of Use periods before and after the Legislative Reform (José Antonio Garrido – Operations Department; Intermediate)
- 20 March: Limitations, withdrawals and Proof of Use requests (Claudia Schlie – Operations Department; Intermediate)
- 27 March: Decisions of the Trimester of the GC and the CJEU (Martin Fischer – ICLAD; Advanced)
- 27 March: E-filing of Inspections and Legalisations (Daniele Pietro Messa and Alexandra Levald – Customer Services Department; Intermediate)
All the webinars are free to access and can be viewed live or recorded. Find out more and sign up here.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 10.20
EUIPO, Boards of Appeal, proof of use, colour combinations,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive