Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
FRIDAY, 24 JUNE 2022
WIPO webinar on youth and IP
WIPO is hosting a webinar titled “Youth and Intellectual Property: a view on WIPO services and initiatives” on Tuesday 28 June at 15.00 (Geneva time).
The webinar aims to inspire and encourage young entrepreneurs to access and use IP services through best practices in business development.
WIPO says that young entrepreneurs will be able to learn from first-hand peer experience and to benefit from the know-how of the WIPO team. A series of support activities will also be offered to registered participants.
Topics to be covered include:
- Why IP is important to young entrepreneurs and how it is beneficial for their business
- Initiatives for young entrepreneurs and SMEs: scale-up your IP with the IP Diagnostics
- Protecting your trade marks, industrial designs and geographical indications internationally with the Hague, Madrid, and Lisbon systems
- Protecting your inventions internationally with the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Creative industries and IP economy
The webinar will be in English with interpretation into French and Spanish. It is free of charge and you can register on WIPO’s website here.
Class 46 readers might like to share this information with any colleagues, clients or young entrepreneurs who may be interested in the webinar.
Image taken from WIPO's website
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 08.56
WIPO, webinar, youth,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive