Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
THURSDAY, 4 MARCH 2021
Talking MARQUES episode 3 now live
The third episode of the Talking MARQUES podcast is now available to stream on the MARQUES website and on Spotify.
This episode features two members of the MARQUES Dispute Resolution Team: Marianne Hollands of Berggren Oy in Finland and Constantin Kletzer of Geistwert Rechtsanwälte OG in Austria.
In the podcast, they review five influential trade mark judgments from the EU Court of Justice in 2020, and also mention a couple of other interesting decisions.
The cases span registrability, bad faith, infringement, liability, morality and likelihood of confusion.
If you would like to read any of the judgments discussed in the podcast, here are the links (all to the English-language version):
- Case C-371/18 Sky plc v SkyKick UK Ltd
- Case C-772/18 A v B
- Case C-567/18 Coty Germany GmbH v Amazon Services Europe Sàrl
- Case C-240/18 P Constantin Film Produktion GmbH v EUIPO
- Case C-1115/19 P China Construction Bank Corp. v EUIPO/Groupement des cartes bancaires
- Case C-702/18 P Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowe ‘Primart’ Marek Łukasiewicz v EUIPO/Bolton Cile España SA
- Case C-237/19 Gömböc Kutató, Szolgáltató és Kereskedelmi Kft. V Szellemi Tulajdon Nemzeti Hivatala
Look out for more episodes coming up on Talking MARQUES soon!
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 10.42
Talking MARQUES, podcast, CJEU,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive