Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
MONDAY, 5 OCTOBER 2020
EUIPO webinars in October 2020
The EUIPO Academy is hosting the following webinars on Tuesdays this month:
- 6 October, 11.30 am – 12 noon: New application for action forms and the EORI number (Basic, English)
- 13 October, 10 am – 11.30 am: How to make the most of my business? Domain names and trade marks as business builders (Intermediate, English)
- 13 October, 12 noon – 12.30 pm: Filing of evidence according to Article 55(2) EUTMDR (Intermediate, English)
- 20 October, 10 am – 11 am: Judgments of the Trimester of the GC and the CJEU (Advanced, English)
- 27 October, 10 am – 10.30 am: New case law overview (Advanced, English)
Find out more about the webinars, and register to watch them, on the EUIPO Academy website. All times are CEST.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 10.21
EUIPO Academy, webinars, EUTMDR,
Sharing on Social Media? Use the link below...
Reader Comments: 0
Post a Comment
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive