Now in its twelfth year, Class 46 is dedicated to European trade mark law and practice. This weblog is written by a team of enthusiasts who want to spread the word and share their thoughts with others.
Who we all are...
THURSDAY, 1 NOVEMBER 2018
October 2018 issue of HouseMARQUES
The latest issue of the HouseMARQUES newsletter is now available to read online here.
This issue includes:
- Reports from the Judges Meetings in London and Stockholm (pictured)
- The CTA forum at the MARQUES Annual Conference in Paris
- Information on the first EU Judges Meeting (Amsterdam, 18 January) and the upcoming Finnish Judges Meeting (Helsinki, 26 November)
- A link to recent publications from EUIPO
- Latest IP treaty notifications from WIPO
To read this and previous issues visit the HouseMARQUES page on the new website.
Posted by: Blog Administrator @ 13.36
HouseMARQUES, Judges Meetings, UCL-IBIL,
MARQUES does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this blog. The views are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of MARQUES. Seek professional advice before action on any information included here.
The Class 46 Archive